Blogging catch the attentions

on Monday, December 6, 2010
What can we say about blogging?

Is it blogging is the way to deliver latest news??is it the place where u share your anger and pain?or  is it the best place to earn money?

As we all know, blog is the latest and high tech tool of writing that can be read all over the world, with the help of internet. It is a useful and very helpful way of spreading news or opinions or comments but also can be source to condemn other people's view or slandering. Hence, it depends on the way you write and the purpose of your blog.

I myself before this just loooove to read blogs but have had no intentions to write.i started once with Malay language type of entry, then it opened my eyes widely. Writing is good. Good enough as i have readers to read my blog (at least one). Is it good because i can deliver my feelings, my thoughts, my experiences and I have followers to catch my new updates. I can build my confidence despite it can reflects my opinions.As blogging becoming more interesting, i keep updating on the widgets in order to make my blog prettier.
From blogging, we also can meet new friends, sharing information about anything and commenting on their views about political issues or fascinating places to go for a holiday or about food etc. Even u can monetize the blog itself or sell your belongings (like pre-loved items) or promote your business.

 Different people will come out with different types of writings and ideas.I dont know wether my feelings are conveyed, but i just feel that i should never stop to write. :))  

0 comments:

Post a Comment