I don't love $$$

on Monday, December 6, 2010
woah..audience!!! fasten your seatbelt!it may cause you to feel some pain reading my entry this time.hahaha.my first and foremost entry in english, it may divert your feelings about my writings (terrible writing maybe?). am i capable enough to bring the attention of my fellow readers?


hurmm...i'll start with introducing myself all over again...live in perak.degree holder of biotechnology from monash university.still unemployed but, getting busier as i joined BEST program.Feel alive after the 4 months of nothing-to-do at home. now, wandering and having a seight seeing of the hectic kuala lumpur city. what a wonderful life of nabilah samsudin.


oh!forgot the most important thing about me!!im craving for shopping at this moment!!sale is everywhere guys!!!T_T


once i left  university, my source of pocket money is over.thanks MARA for your support.i promise i'll pay back when i got a job (hopefully with a great discount on the loan) :).so, talking about my experience in spending the pocket money given by MARA, i never feel rm700 is enough for 1 month expenses (you should note this,MARA).haha!!living in Bandar Sunway taught me how to manage my own money (in a good way).Otherwise, before u reach end of the month, u will end up like me, 'mak..mayday2!can u bank in some money for ur beautiful daughter?i felt half dying by keep on skipping meals..". :))). After that, my balance account changed (i got the money, yeay!!)


During my university life, everything must be paid and settled once my money was in. If not, my life will be horrible, where there were long lists of bills waited. The rent, the electricity and water bills, w1max bill, transportation (spending on petrol but not really burden me because i rode a bike), groceries etc. Plus minus total of 300 out of 700 was fully utilised to ensure my life in sunway was comfortable. The left over of 400 must be used wisely.However, the itchiness of spending on shoes and clothes and also other thing that was not-so-important brought me to the papa kedana life where instead of i ate at mamak stall or restaurants, i ate megi or cooking my own meals.I dont love to save. I dont love to let my money stay longer with me. I will let them go. I dont love money BUT i love to spend. :)))


 p/s: you must know how life would be when you living in Bandar sunway,
The temptations:
Sunway Pyramid (of course!)
Sunway lagoon
very expensive, good delicious food and beverages
very expensive transportation especially cabs

0 comments:

Post a Comment