Microphone

on Thursday, December 9, 2010
I woke up late this morning. i arrived at 9.05am and started my day without having breakfast.I was reaaally hungry..!When i entered the class, Mr Hisham (our speaker for public speaking session) has started his speech. Sorry! I over slept Mr Hisham.. :)

He was interviewing my colleages or having the ice breaking session by asking or guessing some questions about us randomly such as the meaning of our name, our hobby, our attitudes etc. He was using his 'psikik power' because some of the random guesses were true. I was impressed. He also lectured and shared his experience while he gave us some tips on how to speak fluently in front of the audience.

Then, there was an activity regarding to the public speaking session. We were asked by the speakers (Miss Nani was also there) to draw a picture about something that was on our mind that time. Then, we had to present it to the class and talked about the drawing.I drew a microphone. Maybe at that moment, i sat in front of the microphone and i was triggered to draw it. I presented the drawing and talked about how i felt when i stand in front of people and i like to give out some ideas or comments on other people's opinion.I also briefly talked about my favourite speaker which was about Mahadzer Lokman. We also had a group activity, where it was more or less like the individual activity and u had to promote and sell the product.

Then,we call the day off as we've been assigned to a particular topics to prepare on the next session of public speaking.Hopefully, i am fully prepared. Pray for me guys!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment